Wednesday, October 31, 2012

PUMPKIN TIME!

Happy Halloween people! Fall weather is definitely in the air today. It's hard to believe that a few days ago I was swimming in Florida- now I'm bundled up at my computer burning a pumpkin spice candle. Tonight I am having some friends over for drinks and to see all the cute little Trick-or-Treaters. This year David and I are dressing up as Dexter and Deborah Morgan from the Showtime show Dexter. As promised, I got some pictures of my easy to make Fall centerpiece. I got these cute mini gourds and white pumpkins from Walmart and I stacked them with corks in a pitcher and cheapie vase. Done and done. I've been hanging on to all of our wine corks for a while so I can make garland for my "Wine Theme" Christmas Tree this year, tell then they have a new home on our dining room table.




Check out some other ways to play with pumpkins this fall, I found them all on Pinterest.


1. Crow Pumpkin via Shannon Milburn
2. Upholstery Tack Pumkins via Stephanie Washington
3. Black and White Pumpkins via Deanna Hamsley
4. Dot Design Pumpkins via Jazmyne Craven
5. Fabric Paint Pumpkins via Kate Smith
6. Golden Gourd and Pumpkin Centerpiece via K Oz
7. Pumpkin with tights on via Anna Bannanna

ALSO, the timing couldn't be better for the launch of my new and improved blog site. Just over a year ago I wrote my first post and on Monday you can find me at CrazyGoodDesigns.com. Yup, loosing blogspot and adding an S to designs, I can't wait to share more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers