Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10 COOL DOOR NUMBERS

When I was working on the exterior of Strongbox West in Atlanta I went on a hunt for cool house numbers. There are endless options but I've been collecting cool contemporary numbers and I've got a handful worth sharing with you!

1. Neutra House Numbers in Aluminum and Red from DWR
2. Samples from Modern House Numbers
3. I-Plane Backlight Panels by Spore Doorbells
4. 3" Black Ribbon from West On Letters
5. Address by Object Creative
6. Offset Modern House Numbers by Steel House MFG
7. Vinyl Decal House Numbers by Tweet Heart Wall Art
8. Numbra House Numbers by Umbra Store
9. Floating House Numbers by Moda Industria

I ended up finding these at West On Letters. They have great pricing and a wide variety of style and finishes.


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers