Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SEPTEMBER OBSESSIONS

Oh September- last of the beautiful summer weather, back to school in my neighborhood, is wool plaid expectable yet?Here are some cool things that I am obsessed with right now; in this set I can say I have no ultimate favorites. 

A. Azature Fine Chocolates

B. Chloe Chair from Crate and Barrel- I am so impressed with some of the new forms and textiles coming out of Crate and Barrel's factory. This chair in particular is so cool, it's hard to believe where it came from!

C. Autumnal Library Necklace by Peg and Awl- This necklace comes in other styles, including individual hand made books.

D. "Live a Lot" typeface by Ten Dollar Fonts- I am definetly obsessed with this company! They sell beautiful and unique sets of typeface all for, you guessed it, $10.00

E. Lappljung Ruta Rug from Ikea- This rug is beautiful in person and it also comes in black and white; it's a low-pile surface and it sells for $69.99! Ikea has a really cool on trend textile line currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers