Monday, September 24, 2012

10 COOL CAMERA ACCESSORIES

I recently bought my first big girl camera so I could take a shot at photographing my own portfolio images. I got an Olympus SLR, along with a bad ass wide-angle lens for interior photos. Learning how to use my new toy has been fun and I've been itching to customize it with fun accessories and lenses. It's amazing how many strap, bag and cases there are out there, as well as filters and gadgets to create different effects. Check out my top 10 camera accessories below.  I really like the color filters; I have some acrylic samples in my office that would probably have the same effect.


1. Camera Straps by Bloom Theory from $90. to $130.
2. Color Lens and Flash Filter from Photojojo from $15.
3. The Brooklyn Shoulder Bag by ONA for $309.
4. Joby GorillaPod for $28.07
5. Padded Camera Bag by Watermelon Wishes for $68.00


6. Camera Bag by MariForssell for $125
7. Lens Cap Case from Acru
8. Dreamer Camera Strap from Mochithings for $33.95
9. Rocket Air Blaster from Giottos for $10.33
10. SLR Pinhole Lens from Photojojo for $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers