Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

Hey everyone, I hope you guys have an inspiring and productive week. I am heading to Manhattan today with my Mother In-law! I am so excited to see something fresh and check out some new shops, hotels and restaurants. Because I never seem to fit enough hours into a day while in the magical city, I am telling you now not to expect any posts this week. I will however be instagraming and tweeting my little heart out so make sure you're following @kaytedesigns! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers