Monday, August 13, 2012

10 COOL FONTS FROM GOOGLE

Earlier this year Google released a huge collection of free web fonts; they are super easy to look through and collect. You can download your collection of favorites directly to a website or you can save them on your computer. I just learned about Google Web Fonts recently and blew a better part of an hour looking through the growing list. For now, I downloaded my collection to my hard-drive and then drag them to my Mac FontBook to play with. If you use blogger and you would like to try some out, you can also find some of them in your Template Designer, under advance settings. For any other website use, google search for specific instructions on how to add them to your site. Below are a few of my favorites..
Google web fonts



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers