Thursday, July 19, 2012

SUMMER SALE AT MG + BW

Are you are looking for that one classic, quality piece to tie your whole room together? your big ticket item that will say "hello, welcome to my grown up house"? If you can relate, then you should really check out Mitchell Gold + Bob William's summer sale. Mitchell Gold + Bob William is one of my go-tos for residential design. The furniture is well made, they offer a great variety of fabrics and the designs are timeless. While the prices lean toward the high end tier; this is the kind of furniture that will last a lifetime and you really can't say that about a lot of new furniture these days. Right now, there's a huge variety of good stuff for sale, from case goods to rugs to arm chairs. I've highlighted some of my favorite items below but I definitely recommend stopping by their shop or their online store.

Nadia Chest- $1,745.00 marked down to $699.00

Ryder Rocking Chair- $1,620.00 to $649.00

Morris Side Table- $595.00- $349.00

Francis Leather Chair- $1,695.00 to $1,189.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers