Wednesday, April 4, 2012

KIWI!

The last couple weeks have been a whirlwind of new projects and lots of site visits and weekend gardening, sorry I've been off the raider! The weather these last few days has me in an exceptionally cheerful mood but sadly I believe Atlanta has rain on the way. I thought I would try to keep the sunshine going "virtually" with this Kiwi inspired color board. 


1. Ministry of Deco Blog 2. Cashmere Two-tone Sweater from J. Crew 3. Philippe Starck Parrot Speakers 4. Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair from DWR 5. Kiwi Colada from Cooking Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers