Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MINTY FRESH

Mint green is everywhere I look these days. It's a big color trend for Spring 2012 and it's lovely seeing it pop up in fashion and interior design. I've always liked this color and I think it pairs well with a lot of colors in a unique way; gold, coral, orange, yellow. I found this color board at Creature Comforts, a really sweet blog full of pretty things to inspire!

photo by honeytree


Here are some more minty cool images to get you pumped for spring. I am completely obsessed with this vintage mint green phone! It would make a great book end or side table accessory- an easy way to get in on the trend without committing to it in a big way. I also just tried this nail polish color "Hey! Get in Lime!", it looks great on my toes, but I would definitely go lighter on my fingers to get a big pop of candy color.

1. mint dress via pinterest 2. mint phone via pinterest 3. mint books
4. blocked planter from anthropologie 5. OPI nail polish in "Hey!Get in Lime!" 6. scout chino by j. crew


 Mint green hitting the runway and the Oscars Red Carpet...

top: spring runway shows from Diane Von Furstenberg, Tibi, and Vera Wang
bottom: Berenice Bejo in Elie Saab and Maria Menounos in Maria Lucia Hohan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers