Thursday, January 26, 2012

PULLEY ON MY HEART STRINGS

So I know I just did a lighting post but I'm dying to share this crazy simple, beautiful floor lamp that I love, love love! While hunting for hypothetical chandeliers for my Lighting Switch-up post, I found Pulley by design studio, Monocomplex. It's made out of steel, walnut, and Teflon line and it's a completely adjustable task light. It is such a simple and well crafted design that suites the company name, Monocomplex, meaning simplicity and complex. I added some other designs by Monocomplex below Pulley.




pulley floor lamp


sang-gam table and stools

uccello side table and lamp



tap floor lamp


tap side table


Here is the super cool design team that makes up Monocomplex. The South Korean design studio opened in 2011, so I think we can expect some unique products from them in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers