Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PRETTY LITTLE PAPER THINGS

I found this really cool card / stationary company, Quill & Fox, on Young Blood Gallery's site. They are based out of Portland, Oregon and they design the sweetest little cards. I love this Valentine's Day Collection they just released. 





Below are some samples of their everyday stationary and postcards, you can also see some of their custom print work in their lookbook.





If you're in the market for some fantastic handmade print-work like this, Young Blood Gallery is currently hosting a show called Go South: Southern Printmaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers