Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GAME TIME BRO!

My personal design style typically leans towards the masculine side. I like dark and cool color palettes, modern design, slick and sexy furniture, and natural materials like exotic woods and uncommon stone. The day a client comes to me for an outrageous Bachelor Pad or  Man Cave, I will be thrilled and very prepared! I want to share some really cool game tables I've been sitting on, they'd make a perfect statement piece for a Man Cave.

This beer pong table was recently featured on Fab.com and I would love to use it somewhere - maybe that  dream bachelor client or a sports bar design in my future?? The table is sophisticated and well executed, hard to believe the goal of this table is to get you sloppy drunk!


chippewa five beer pong table

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers