Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PATTI'S LITTLE INKLINGS

Patti Krohngold is a crazy talented artist and a great friend of mine. We've worked as partners on residential interiors as well as restaurant designs (5th Street Cafe and Escorpion). Along with being an interior designer and owner of Art Mix Productions, she's created a series of Inklings with white paper and black ink. They are cheeky and sometimes a little naughty. I love that they sell at great price point and always get a reaction. Check them out below.





bird in hand

bumbershoot

give kitty a bath

love to my peeps

story of love

See more at blackinklings.com, she has a great selection for sale as well as apparel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers